Research & Development Process Tools
Our small foot print R&D tools are UHV in construction incorporating any of PECVD, HWCVD, magnetron sputtering and thermal evaporation sources and includes substrate processing sizes from 50 mm to 200 mm in diameter. ProtoFlex, unlike its competitors, proudly validates our systems by providing process recipes producing state-of-the-art thin films.
- Stainless steel 304/316 construction, CF flanges
- Stand alone, single process zone
- Base pressures < 1 x 10-8 Torr capability
- Fixed inter-electrode distance
- Full range gauges
- Two viewports
- Turbo pump and mechanical pump package
Options include robotic load/unload module, 900ºC temperature capability, up to seven gases module, external capability to change inter-electrode distance in-situ, up to six viewports, substrate dc bias capability, multiple power supplies, etc.