Rapid Prototype Pilot Production Tools
ProtoFlex partners with developers of emerging thin film products to bring devices from prototype to pilot production, and beyond. Our rapid prototype systems include Cluster and Inline tools with multi chamber and multi-process capabilities. It can process substrate sizes from 50 mm diameter to 400 mm x 800 mm. Any of PECVD, HWCVD, magnetron sputtering and thermal evaporation sources can be incorporated.
Standard features include:
- Up to six process modules in a cluster tool configuration and any number of process modules in an inline configuration
- Cluster tool configuration has a central load lock & Load/Unload module. Inline configuration has a Load/Unload module.
- Base pressures < 1 x 10-6 Torr capability
- Fixed inter-electrode distance
- Ion and Pirani gauges
- Two viewports per module
- Turbo pump and mechanical pump package
Options include robotic load/unload module, 700ºC temperature capability, up to seven gases module, external capability to change inter-electrode distance in-situ, up to six viewports, substrate dc bias capability, multiple power supplies, etc.